WELCOME TO GAY AND LESBIAN IMMIGRATION TASK FORCE
This is the web site of the Gay and Lesbian Immigration Task Force, (GLITF NSW Inc.) based in New South Wales, Australia. There are similar organisations in other Australian states.
The primary aim of GLITF is to assist the foreign partners of Australian lesbians and gay men to migrate to Australia. We do that by:
- Providing information and advice relating to Partner Migration for gay and lesbian couples;
- Working with politicians and public servants to build understanding of the partner migration laws and how they affect gay and lesbian couples;
- Lobbying to improve the migrations laws to assist more gay and lesbian couples to stay together.
- Providing updates about changes to migration legislation and policy that would impact the gay and lesbian community.
- MONDAY MAY 20 - ADVISER NIGHT @ 6.30PM
- MONDAY MAY 27 - ADVISER NIGHT @ 6.30PM
- MONDAY JUNE 3 - GENERAL INFORMATION NIGHT @ 6.30PM
- MONDAY JUNE 10 - CLOSED FOR PUBLIC HOLIDAY
- MONDAY JUNE 17 - ADVISER NIGHT @ 6.30PM
- MONDAY JUNE 24 - ADVISER NIGHT @ 6.30PM
This page was last updated on 19th of May, 2013